Warwick Argus and Tenterfield Chronicle (Qld. : 1866 - 1879)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title260
The Warwick Argus was a newspaper published in Warwick, Queensland, Australia from 1879 to 1919.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Warwick argus and Tenterfield chronicle [electronic resource].
- St. Lucia, Qld. : General Photography Unit, University of Queensland, -1879.
- Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2012- (Digitised newspapers and more). Vol. 2, no. 30 (Feb. 10, 1866)-v. 15, no. 769 (Aug. 21, 1879). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- [Nov. 1864]-v. 15, no. 769 (Aug. 21, 1879)
- Later Title
- Warwick argus (Online) 1839-6836
- Australia New South Wales Tenterfield.
Australia Queensland Warwick.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Queensland for the digitisation of this title.