Sunshine Advocate (Vic. : 1924 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title251
The Brimbank Weekly is a weekly suburban newspaper that serves a broad section of outer western Melbourne suburbs including Sunshine, Braybrook, St Albans, Deer Park and Ardeer. The paper is delivered for free each Tuesday to an estimated circulation of 78,261. The paper also has an online news website that is updated on a daily basis.See the full Wikipedia entry
- Sunshine advocate [microform].
- Sunshine, Vic. : Clarence Gibson Carlton, 1924-1969.
- 44 v.
- Also available online and on microfilm. March 1, 1924-23rd December 1954 online issues available via the "Digitised Newspapers and more". Address as at 16/6/2014:
Microfilm. Warrnambool, Vic. : Corangamite Regional Library Service. 35 mm.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 1, 1924)-v. 44, no. 5 (Feb. 6, 1969)
- Later Title
- Sunshine, St. Albans, Melton advocate
- Australia Victoria Sunshine
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.