Colonial Times and Tasmanian Advertiser (Hobart, Tas. : 1825 - 1827)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title23
The Colonial Times was established as the Colonial Times, and Tasmanian Advertiser in 1825 in Hobart, Van Diemen's Land (known as Tasmania since 1856) by the former editor of the Hobart Town Gazette, and Van Diemen's Land Advertiser, Andrew Bent. The name was changed to Colonial Times in 1827, and the title was eventually absorbed into the Hobart Town Mercury in 1857.See the full Wikipedia entry
- Colonial times and Tasmanian advertiser [electronic resource].
- Hobart Town: A . Bent, 1825-1827.
- 3 v. ; 44 cm.
- Caption title.
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2008-2009 (Australian newspapers). Vol. 10, no. 485 (Aug. 19, 1825)-v. 12, no. 597 (Oct. 12, 1827). Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 10, no. 485 (Aug. 19, 1825)-v. 12, no. 597 (Oct. 12, 1827)
- Later Title
- Colonial times (Hobart, Tas.) 1835-4734
- Former Title
- Hobart Town gazette and Van Diemen's Land advertiser 1834-0954
- Australia Tasmania Hobart.