The Castlereagh (Gilgandra, NSW : 1905 - 1907)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title224
The Castlereagh was the first newspaper published in Gilgandra, New South Wales. It was an English language paper, published weekly in broadsheet format.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Castlereagh [electronic resource]
- Gilgandra, N.S.W. : Printed and published by John Alfred Porter and Thomas Crouch, 1905-1907.
- "Circulating throughout Gilgandra, Curban, Collie, Gular, Armatree, Tooraweenah, Balladoran and Mundooran districts".
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microform.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2012. (Digitised newspapers and more). Jan. 13, 1905-Dec. 20, 1907. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 13, 1905)-Dec. 20, 1907.
- Australia New South Wales Gilgandra.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.