The Benalla Ensign and Farmer's and Squatter's Journal (Vic. : 1869 - 1872)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title223
The Benalla Ensign is a weekly newspaper that has been published in Benalla, Victoria, Australia since 1868. It currently has a weekly circulation of 36,904 and provides mostly local news with a strong emphasis on the results of local sports teams and local classified ads.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Benalla ensign and farmer's and squatter's journal [electronic resource].
- Benalla, Vic. : Benalla Ensign.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Description based on: No. 89 (June 23, 1869).
Also available in print.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2011 (Digitised newspapers and more). June 23, 1869-Mar. 30, 1872. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Began in 1868.
-Mar. 30, 1872.
- Later Title
- North Eastern ensign 1326-8627
- Australia Victoria Benalla
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.