The North Eastern Ensign (Benalla, Vic. : 1872 - 1938)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title222
The Benalla Ensign is a weekly newspaper that has been published in Benalla, Victoria, Australia since 1868. It currently has a weekly circulation of 36,904 and provides mostly local news with a strong emphasis on the results of local sports teams and local classified ads.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The North Eastern ensign [microform].
- Benalla [Vic.] : J.G. O'Shea 1872-1938
- v. ; 60 cm.
- Microfilm. [Warrnambool, Vic. ; Canberra ; Melbourne] : Corangamite Regional Library Corp. [for National Library of Australia/State Library of Victoria] : Available from the State Library of Victoria, 1996. microfilm reels ; 35 mm. Jan. 4, 1901-Feb. 11, 1938.
- Life Dates
- Apr. 4, 1872-Feb. 11, 1938.
- Later Title
- Benalla ensign (1938)
- Former Title
- Benalla ensign and farmer's and squatter's journal
- Australia Victoria Benalla.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.