The Kerang Times (Vic. : 1889 - 1890)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title211
- The Kerang times [electronic resource]
- Kerang, Vic. : Kerang Times Pub. Co., 1889-1901.
- v. : ill.
- "Circulating largely in Kerang, Swan Hill, Pyramid Hill, Koondrook, Durham Ox, Boort, Cohuna and Gunbower and throughout the shires of Swan Hill, Gordon, East Loddon and Echuca".
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print.
Electronic production. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2011- (Digitised newspapers and more). 1889-1890. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- [No. 1049] (July 2, 1889)-no. 2236 (Mar. 26, 1901)
- Later Title
- Kerang new times 0817-3648
- Former Title
- Kerang times and Swan Hill gazette 1838-4838
- Australia Victoria Kerang
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.