South Bourke and Mornington Journal (Richmond, Vic. : 1872 - 1920)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title208
- South Bourke & Mornington journal [electronic resource]
- Richmond, Vic. : H. Roulston, -1927.
-Aug. 25, 1927 published in Dandenong (Vic.).
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Description based on: Vol. 10, no. 42 (Jan. 10, 1877)
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2011 (Digitised newspapers and more). Jan. 10, 1877-Dec. 23, 1920. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- -v. 63, no. 34 (Aug. 25, 1927).
- Later Title
- Dandenong journal
- Also Titled
- South Bourke and Mornington journal
- Australia Victoria South Bourke
Australia Victoria Mornington
Australia Victoria Richmond
Australia Victoria Dandenong
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.