The Kyabram Union and Rodney Shire Advocate (Vic. : 1894 - 1894)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title197
The Kyabram Union was a weekly newspaper published from 1886 until 1894. The first issue of the Kyabram Union was on 21 May 1886. In 1894, the name changed to the Kyabram Union & Rodney Shire Advocate before ceasing publication in January 1895 when it was absorbed by the Tatura Guardian.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Kyabram union and Rodney Shire advocate [electronic resource]
- Tatura, Vic. : G.H. Orford, 1894-1895.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic production. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2011- (Digitised newspapers and more). 1894-1894. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 5, no. 238 (Mar. 16, 1894)-v. 6, no. 290 (Mar. 9, 1895)
- Later Title
- Kyabram guardian
- Former Title
- Kyabram union, 1838-4811
- Also Titled
- Australia Victoria Kyabram
Australia Victoria Tatura
Australia Victoria Rodney
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.