Worker (Brisbane, Qld. : 1890 - 1955)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title191
The Worker was a newspaper published in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia between 1890 and 1974. The newspaper is affiliated with the Australian Labor Party.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The worker : monthly journal of the Associated Workers of Queensland.
- Brisbane : The Worker, 1890-1974.
- 85 v. ; 28 cm.
- Caption title.
Size varies; subtitle varies.
From Vol. 7, no. 253 (Mar. 7, 1896) has subtitle: Official journal of the Federated Workers of Queensland.
[1917-1918] has subtitle: Australia's pioneer co-operative labor journal.
Also available on microfilm. Balgowlah, N.S.W. : W. & F. Pascoe, 1984.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 1, 1890)-v. 85, no. 4119 (Aug. 19, 1974)
- Later Title
- Australian worker 1324-4094
- Former Title
- Australian workman
- Also Titled
- TheWorker official journal of the Federated Workers of Queensland
- Australia Queensland.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Queensland for the digitisation of this title.