The Star (Ballarat, Vic. : 1855 - 1864)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title189
The Ballarat Star was a newspaper in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia, first published on 22 September 1855. Its publication ended on 13 September 1924 when it was merged with its competitor, the Ballarat Courier.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The star.
- Ballarat, Vic. : Thomas Comb, 1855-1864.
- v. ; 57 cm.
- Caption title.
- Life Dates
- No. 1 (Sept. 22, 1855)-Dec. 31, 1864.
- Later Title
- Ballarat star 2200-0593
- Australia Victoria Ballarat.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.