The Dubbo Liberal and Macquarie Advocate (NSW : 1892 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title188
The Daily Liberal is a daily newspaper produced in the city of Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia. The news stories published relate particularly to the city of Dubbo and the surrounding district. The newspaper was first printed in 1875. The current price for the daily editions is A$1.60. It has previously been published as The Dubbo Liberal and Macquarie Advocate and The Daily Liberal and Macquarie Advocate.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Dubbo liberal and Macquarie advocate [electronic resource]
- Dubbo, N.S.W. : William White, [1874?-1964]
- Description based on: Jan. 3, 1894.
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2012- (Digitised Newspapers and more). 1892-1927. Mode of access: World Wide Web
- Life Dates
- Began in 1874?
Ended with June 16, 1964.
- Later Title
- Daily liberal and Macquarie advocate (Online), 2200-8195
- Also Titled
- Dubbo liberal
- Australia New South Wales Dubbo
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.