The Australian, Windsor, Richmond, and Hawkesbury Advertiser (NSW : 1873 - 1899)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title184
The Australian, Windsor, Richmond, and Hawkesbury Advertiser was an English language newspaper published in Windsor, New South Wales. It commenced publication in 1871, thirty years before the federation of Australia.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Australian, Windsor, Richmond, and Hawkesbury advertiser [electronic resource]
- Windsor, N.S.W. : G. Davies
- v. : ill. (chiefly advertisements)
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 107 (Sept. 27, 1873)
Issue for Aug. 7, 1875 compiled expressly for the Philadelphia and Melbourne Exhibitions.
Original publisher varies.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised Newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2012 (Digitised Newspapers and more). Sept. 1873-May 1899. Mode of access: World Wide Web
- Life Dates
- Began in 1871.
Ceased in 1899.
- Also Titled
Windsor, Richmond and Hawkesbury advertiser
- Australia New South Wales Windsor
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.