Liverpool News (NSW : 1937 - 1941)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title183
The Liverpool News newspaper was priced at one penny  and was one of the earliest newspapers in Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia. The weekly publication was delivered to the shops and houses by Ethbert (Bert) Banyer's son, Brian Banyer. A copy was taken to file at the Liverpool City Council in a folder especially provided as a record of Liverpool’s history during those years. Other newspapers also published around this time were The Liverpool Times, The Liverpool Mercury and The Liverpool Herald.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Liverpool news [electronic resource].
- Liverpool, [N.S.W.] : [Cumberland Newspapers, 1904-1973?]
- Description based on: Apr. 15, 1937.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2011- (Digitised newspapers and more). 1937-1941. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Ceased 1973?
- Australia New South Wales Liverpool
Australia New South Wales Sydney
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by Liverpool City Library for the digitisation of this title.