Hawkesbury Herald (Windsor, NSW : 1902 - 1945)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title179
The Hawkesbury Herald was a weekly English language newspaper published in Windsor, New South Wales, Australia for the Hawkesbury River community.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Hawkesbury herald [microform].
- Windsor, N.S.W. : William Henry Pinkstone and Frederick William Collison, [1902-1940]
- microfilm reel.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (May 1, 1902)
Microfilm. Balgowlah, N.S.W : Filmed by W. & F. Pascoe for State Library of New South Wales. microfilm reels ; 35 mm. 1902-1945 Very imperfect. Preservation master held by the State Library of New South Wales
- Life Dates
- [Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 24, 1902)]-
Ceased in 194-?
- Later Title
- Windsor and Richmond gazette 0812-1885
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.