Hawkesbury Courier and Agricultural and General Advertiser (Windsor, NSW : 1844 - 1846)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title178
The Hawkesbury Courier and Agricultural and General Advertiser was a weekly English language newspaper published in Windsor, New South Wales from 1844 to 1846. It was the second newspaper to be established in the Hawkesbury River district in New South Wales.See the full Wikipedia entry
- Hawkesbury courier, and agricultural and general advertiser [electronic resource].
- Windsor, N.S.W. : Geoffrey Amos Eager, 1844-1846.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Feb. 1846-Nov. 1846 titled: Hawkesbury courier.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2011 (Digitised Newspapers and more). July 11, 1844-Nov. 5, 1846. Mode of access: World Wide Web
- Life Dates
- No. 1 (July 11, 1844)-no. 111 (Nov. 5, 1846)
- Also Titled
- Hawkesbury courier [electronic resource]
- Australia New South Wales Windsor
Australia New South Wales Sydney
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.