Hawkesbury Chronicle and Farmers Advocate (Windsor, NSW : 1881 - 1888)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title177
The Hawkesbury Chronicle and Farmers' Advocate was a weekly English language newspaper published in Windsor, New South Wales between 1881 and 1888. The newspaper notes its publication as "conducted on Liberal principles", "bound to no Individual, Sect, or Party but works for the good of all". It was distributed freely throughout the Hawkesbury district each Saturday morning.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Hawkesbury chronicle and farmers advocate [microform].
- Balgowlah, N.S.W. : W. & F. Pascoe, 1986.
- microfilm reel.
- Microreproduction. Originally published weekly: Windsor, N.S.W. : Fuller and Co.
Description based on Vol. 1, no. 42 (Nov. 26, 1881)
- Life Dates
- Ceased in 1888.
Began in 1881.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.