Adelaide Morning Chronicle (SA : 1852 - 1853)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title174
- The Adelaide morning chronicle [electronic resource].
- Adelaide : Andrew Murray, for the Morning chronicle printing office, 1851-1853.
- v. ; 56 cm.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 62 (Julne14, 1852)
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2011 (Digitised newspapers and more). June 14, 1852-Mar 29, 1853. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- -Vol. 2, no. 144 (Mar. 29, 1853).
Began with: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 1, 1851)
- Former Title
- South Australian (Adelaide, S.A. : 1844 : Online) 1838-899X
- Australia South Australia Adelaide
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of South Australia for the digitisation of this title.