The Band of Hope Journal and Australian Home Companion (Sydney, NSW : 1858)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title163
The Australian Home Companion and Band of Hope Journal, also published as the Australian Band of Hope Review, and Children's Friend, The Australian Band of Hope Journal, and The Band of Hope Journal and Australian Home Companion, was a fortnightly English language newspaper published in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia from 1856 to 1861.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The band of hope journal and Australian home companion.
- Sydney : Printed by F.M. Stokes, 1858.
- 26 v. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Caption title.
Supplements accompany some issues.
Also available online. Address as at 12/10/12:
- Life Dates
- Vol. 3, no. 1 (Jan. 2, 1858)-v. 3, no. 26 (Dec. 18, 1858)
- Later Title
- Australian home companion and band of hope journal, 2201-2052
- Former Title
- Australian band of hope journal, 2201-2028
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.