Australian Band of Hope Journal (Sydney, NSW : 1857 - 1857)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title162
- Australian band of hope journal.
- Sydney : Printed by F.M. Stokes, 1857.
- 26 v. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Caption title.
Also available online. Address as at 11/10/12:
- Life Dates
- Vol. 2, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1857)-v. 2, no. 26 (Dec. 19, 1857)
- Later Title
- Band of hope journal and Australian home companion, 2201-2036
- Former Title
- Australian band of hope review, and children's friend, 2201-201X
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.