Australian Band of Hope Journal (Sydney, NSW : 1857 - 1857)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title162
The Australian Home Companion and Band of Hope Journal, also published as the Australian Band of Hope Review, and Children's Friend, The Australian Band of Hope Journal, and The Band of Hope Journal and Australian Home Companion, was a fortnightly English language newspaper published in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia from 1856 to 1861.See the full Wikipedia entry
- Australian band of hope journal.
- Sydney : Printed by F.M. Stokes, 1857.
- 26 v. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Caption title.
Also available online. Address as at 11/10/12:
- Life Dates
- Vol. 2, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1857)-v. 2, no. 26 (Dec. 19, 1857)
- Later Title
- Band of hope journal and Australian home companion, 2201-2036
- Former Title
- Australian band of hope review, and children's friend, 2201-201X