North Melbourne Advertiser (Vic. : 1873 - 1894)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title151
The North Melbourne Advertiser was a local newspaper distributed throughout the inner-northern suburbs of Melbourne, Australia, especially within the boundaries of what was then known as the borough of Hotham (later becoming the suburb of North Melbourne in 1887).See the full Wikipedia entry
- The North Melbourne advertiser [electronic resource]
- North Melbourne : Reynolds & Co.
- v. : ill. ; 62 cm.
- Caption title.
"Circulating in the City, Hotham, Carlton, West Melbourne, Collingwood, Brunswick, Coburg, Heidelberg, Eltham, Campbellfield, Flemington, Essendon, etc."
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Description based on: No. 32 (July 9, 1873)
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2011 (Digitised newspapers and more). July 9, 1873-Apr. 27, 1894. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Began in 1863 and ceased in 1894.
- Australia Victoria Melbourne.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.