Advertiser (Hurstbridge, Vic. : 1922 - 1939)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title148
- The Advertiser [electronic resource].
- Hurstbridge, Vic. : G.P. Armstrong, 1922-1939.
- v. ; 62 cm.
- Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2011 (Digitised newspapers and more). Vol. 59, no. 2547 (June 23, 1922)-Dec. 22, 1939. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 59, no. 2547 (June 23, 1922)-Dec. 22, 1939.
- Later Title
- Eltham and Whittlesea Shires advertiser 1838-0352
- Former Title
- Eltham and Whittlesea Shires advertiser and Diamond Creek Valley advocate 1838-0336
- Australia Victoria Hurstbridge
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.