Morwell Advertiser (Morwell, Vic. : 1888 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title133
- Morwell advertiser [electronic resource]
- Morwell, Vic. : W.E. Kemp, 1888-
- Publisher varies.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2011 (Digitised newspapers and more). July 7, 1888-Dec. 20, 1954. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Merged with: Moe advocate; and: Yallorn live wire; to form: Latrobe Valley advocate and advertiser.
- Life Dates
- Ceased in Dec. 1967.
No. 84 (July 7, 1888)-
- Later Title
- Yallourn live wire
Latrobe Valley advocate and advertiser
- Former Title
- Yallourn and Newborough advertiser
Morwell advertiser and weekly chronicle (Online) 1837-9621
- Also Titled
- Australia Victoria Morwell
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.