Morwell Advertiser (Morwell, Vic. : 1888 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title133
The Morwell Advertiser was a weekly newspaper published from 1886 until 1972 in Morwell, Victoria, Australia. It was initially published on Saturdays, however it changed to Fridays from 1890 until the 1930s when it changed to Thursdays.See the full Wikipedia entry
- Morwell advertiser [electronic resource]
- Morwell, Vic. : W.E. Kemp, 1888-
- Publisher varies.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2011 (Digitised newspapers and more). July 7, 1888-Dec. 20, 1954. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Merged with: Moe advocate; and: Yallorn live wire; to form: Latrobe Valley advocate and advertiser.
- Life Dates
- Ceased in Dec. 1967.
No. 84 (July 7, 1888)-
- Later Title
- Yallourn live wire
Latrobe Valley advocate and advertiser
- Former Title
- Yallourn and Newborough advertiser
Morwell advertiser and weekly chronicle (Online) 1837-9621
- Also Titled
- Australia Victoria Morwell
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of Victoria for the digitisation of this title.