Liverpool Herald (NSW : 1897 - 1907)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title120
The Liverpool Herald, earlier published as The Liverpool Mercury and The Liverpool Times, was a weekly English language newspaper published in Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia from 1897 to 1907 and is an important resource to the history of the local area of Liverpool. The issues of the ten-year period covered the daily events of the then country-town Liverpool as well as providing commentaries on events overseas at the time. They also represent the only existing detailed record of any type from that period.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Liverpool herald [electronic resource]
- Liverpool, N.S.W. : Printed by F. W. Webster.
- Below title: With which is incorporated the Liverpool times and Liverpool mercury.
Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Description based on: no. 80 (Aug. 13, 1892)
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 2008-2009 (Australian newspapers). Jan. 1, 1898-Dec. 28, 1907 ; Oct. 13, 1910 ; May 16, 1912. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Former Title
- Liverpool mercury
- Australia New South Wales Sydney.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.