The Australian Women's Weekly (1933 - 1982)
Find an issue
trial AWW Discovery interface
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title112
The Australian Women's Weekly, sometimes known as simply The Weekly, is an Australian monthly women's magazine published by Bauer Media Group in Sydney. Audited circulation in June 2013 was 459,175 copies monthly. Readership numbers for September 2014 are estimated to be 1,828,000. For many years it was the number one magazine in Australia but it is now outsold by 'Better Homes and Gardens'.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Australian women's weekly [electronic resource]
- Sydney : [Australian Consolidated Press, 1933]-
- v. : ill. ; 41 cm.
- At some periods, issued in different editions for each state with minor variations in content.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2010 (Digitised newspapers and more). June 10, 1933-Dec 15, 1982. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- [Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 10, 1933)]-
- Former Title
- Australian home budget
- Also Titled
- Women's weekly
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales and the Australian Consolidated Press for the digitisation of this title.