The Mercury (Hobart, Tas. : 1860 - 1954)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title10
The Mercury is a daily newspaper, published in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, by Davies Brothers Pty Ltd, part of News Corp Australia and News Corp. The weekend issues of the paper are called Mercury on Saturday and Sunday Tasmanian.See the full Wikipedia entry
- The Mercury [electronic resource].
- Hobart Town : John Davies, 1860-
- v. ; 64 cm.
- Digitised as part of the Australian Newspapers service which allows access to historic Australian newspapers.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
Electronic reproduction. Canberra, A.C.T., : National Library of Australia, 2008- (Australian newspapers). Vol. 6, no. 857 (July 2, 1860)-Dec. 31, 1954. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 6, no. 857 (July 2, 1860)-
- Former Title
- Hobart Town daily mercury 1835-6729
- Australia Tasmania Hobart.
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by LINC Tasmania for the digitisation of this title.