Kildara Convent Secondary College Stefanopoulos, Steve

User activity

Share to:
Creator
Stefanopoulos, Steve
Subjects
Demolition; Schools; Convents
Summary
Colour photo of Kildara looking west at old school building Kildara Convent Secondary College was run by the Brigidine Nuns, an Irish order. The school opened in 1917 in High Street Malvern opposite the Malvern Town Hall. The school closed in 1993, the buildings were demolished and most of the property was redeveloped as a large complex of luxury apartments for the elderly, at 1292 -1306 High Street. A small part of the land now houses the Kildara Centre Malvern, which is owned and administered by the Brigidine Sisters Victorian Province.
Bookmark
https://trove.nla.gov.au/work/234854219
Work ID
234854219

238 images of this work

Find a specific edition
Thumbnail [View as table] [View as grid] Title, Author, Edition Date Language Format Libraries

User activity


e.g. test cricket, Perth (WA), "Parkes, Henry"

Separate different tags with a comma. To include a comma in your tag, surround the tag with double quotes.

Be the first to add a tag for this work

Be the first to add this to a list

Comments and reviews

What are comments? Add a comment

No user comments or reviews for this work

Add a comment


Show comments and reviews from Amazon users