1988, English, Photograph edition: Australia Day Celebrations

User activity

Share to:
Australia Day Celebrations
 
Bookmark: https://trove.nla.gov.au/version/175638993
Physical Description
  • 35mm mounted colour slides. There are over 20,000 images in this series and we have digitalised only a 2% selection. To view the other 98%, contact the Archives.
  • image
Published
  • Festival of Sydney 1988
Language
  • English

Edition details

Title
  • Australia Day Celebrations
Published
  • Festival of Sydney 1988
Physical Description
  • 35mm mounted colour slides. There are over 20,000 images in this series and we have digitalised only a 2% selection. To view the other 98%, contact the Archives.
  • image
Part Of
  • NSCA CRS 981, Sydney Festival Slides, 1977+
Subjects
Summary
  • Aboriginal flag and crowd.
Terms of Use
  • Reproduction rights owned by the City of Sydney Archives. You may save or print this image for private research. If you wish to use it for any other purpose you must complete the Request for Permission form.
Language
  • English
Image Number
  • oai:cos.photosau.com.au:018057

Get this edition

  • Set up My libraries

    How do I set up "My libraries"?

    In order to set up a list of libraries that you have access to, you must first login or sign up. Then set up a personal list of libraries from your profile page by clicking on your user name at the top right of any screen.

  • All (1)
  • NSW (1)
None of your libraries hold this item.

This single location in All:

Library Access Call number(s) Formats held Language
City of Sydney Archives. May not be open to the public Photograph English
Show 0 more libraries...
None of your libraries hold this item.

This single location in New South Wales:

Library Access Call number(s) Formats held Language
City of Sydney Archives. May not be open to the public Photograph English
Show 0 more libraries...
None of your libraries hold this item.
None of your libraries hold this item.
None of your libraries hold this item.
None of your libraries hold this item.
None of your libraries hold this item.
None of your libraries hold this item.

User activity


e.g. test cricket, Perth (WA), "Parkes, Henry"

Separate different tags with a comma. To include a comma in your tag, surround the tag with double quotes.

Be the first to add a tag for this edition

Be the first to add this to a list

Comments and reviews

What are comments? Add a comment

No user comments or reviews for this version

Add a comment