Trove offers analytical tools for Partners to learn more about their collections.
These tools can support collection management decisions by identifying:
- Unique or rare holdings in your collection
- Areas of overlap with your collection and items in nearby or similar collections
- Resources in particular subjects held by your organisation.
Collection analysis tools
Trove Partners can access an interactive dashboard tailored to their own collection in Trove. Dashboards contain information about collection usage, unique holdings, Australian language content, formats and much more. For more information see Trove Partner dashboard.
Sometimes all you need is a spreadsheet listing a selection of your records or holdings. For more complex queries, an infographic may help tell the story of your collection.
Trove Collaborative Services can provide data on:
- your unique holdings
- records with multiple holdings
- different formats across your unique holdings
- date/place of publication
- comparison between your holdings and resources held by another comparable library.
Contact Partner Support for more information about data exports and customised reports, including pricing.
Recent Australian Publications
Each month, Trove Collaborative Services publishes lists of Australia’s recent publishing output for its members to use in collection management and development.
Recent Australian Publications (RAP) is a list of works recently published in Australia, written by Australians or containing Australian material.
The records in the list are drawn from the Australian National Bibliographic Database (ANBD). All material in the lists has been published during the current or previous two years.