How to join
You can become a Partner in a few easy steps.
- Review the Trove Collaborative Services Terms and Conditions
- Contact us for a quote
- Accept quote and return the Trove Collaborative Services Agreement (TCSA) Order Form customised for your organisation
- Apply for a NUC symbol
- Register your organisation’s details
Once you have registered and your signed Order Form has been received by Trove Collaborative Services, your new Partner pack will be sent to you, including:
- your login details
- information about Trove Collaborative Services
Contact us for a quote
Contact Partner Support for a quote.
Return your signed Trove Collaborative Services Agreement (TCSA)
Terms and conditions
The Trove Collaborative Services Agreement (TCSA) is structured in two parts: an Order Form and the main terms and conditions. The Order Form is a two page document that confirms an organisation's acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Below are links to individual schedules:
- Schedule 1 – Trove Collaborative Services
- Schedule 2 – Trove Strategic Advisory Committee
- Schedule 3 – Digitisation Services
- Schedule 4 – Digitisation Request for Quote Form
- Schedule 5 – Fees
- Order Form – sample
Apply for a NUC symbol
A National Union Catalogue (NUC) symbol uniquely identifies your organisation. You need it to add holdings to the Australian National Bibliographic Database (ANBD), to use Libraries Australia Document Delivery, and to be included in the Trove Partner list.
You only need to apply for a NUC symbol if your organisation does not already have one.
Register your organisation’s details
Contact Partner Support for assistance.