Fees are calculated using three activity measures:
- number of your records held in both Trove and the Australian National Bibliographic Database (ANBD) at a single point in time;
- level of interlibrary loan activity averaged over three years – including both items requested and supplied;
- number of ways we ingest data from you to our services - your ‘harvest streams’. These streams may include:
- automatic uploads to the ANBD,
- CBS/Cataloguing Client, and
- automatic uploads to Trove, such as a collection of images or a university repository.
- Members with no measurable activity against the above measures come under Tier 999.
- Members whose only activity is interlending come under Tier 888.
- Downloading records for copy cataloguing is not one of the activity measures used.
Contact Partner Support for a quote.