Thread: Yass Tribune digitization?

Yass Tribune digitization?

Hi Trove admin. Have the Yass Tribune, Yass Post and their previous incarnations been made available for digitization? I see other small publications in the area such as Burrowa/Boorowa have made their way onto Trove so far. Thank you for the wealth of information so far, regards.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWilliamson View Post
    Hi Trove admin. Have the Yass Tribune, Yass Post and their previous incarnations been made available for digitization? I see other small publications in the area such as Burrowa/Boorowa have made their way onto Trove so far. Thank you for the wealth of information so far, regards.
    I'm keen to find this out too - for a major town, Yass is in a a blind spot at the moment - fingers crossed - please

Please read the information about how newspapers are selected for inclusion in Trove at http://www.nla.gov.au/content/austra...lection-policy

The Trove team is not involved in this process, however we would recommend that if you are particularly interested in seeing specific titles digitised you fill in the suggestion form

Also, there is a program for organisations to contribute funding for digitisation of specific newspapers, and you can find out information about this program here
    Mark
    Trove Support
    National Library of Australia

So glad to have many of the Yass papers digitized over the past 3 months. Thank you for doing so