The National Library of Australia is pleased to announce the following newspapers which have issues that have been newly added to Digitised newspapers and more on Trove. Many of these newspapers are currently being added to Trove and further issues will become available shortly.
- The Gundagai Times and Tumut, Adelong and Murrumbidgee District Advertiser (NSW : 1868 - 1931)*
- The Shoalhaven Telegraph (NSW : 1879 - 1937)*
- The Sydney Stock and Station Journal (NSW : 1896 - 1924)*
- Boorowa News (NSW : 1951 - 1954)*
- The Braidwood Review and District Advocate (NSW : 1915 - 1954)*
- The Clarence River Advocate (NSW : 1898 - 1949)*
- The Gundagai Independent and Pastoral, Agricultural & Mining Advocate (NSW : 1898 - 1928)*
- The Hebrew Standard of Australasia (NSW : 1895 - 1953)*
- Intelligence (Bowral, NSW : 1884) Digitisation supported by the Friends of Wingecarribee Libraries Inc.
- The International Socialist (Sydney, NSW : 1910 - 1920)*
- The Newcastle Chronicle and Hunter River District News (NSW : 1859 - 1866)#
- Referee (Sydney, NSW : 1886 - 1939)*
- The Richmond River Express and Casino Kyogle Advertiser (NSW : 1904 - 1929)*
- Sunday Times (Sydney, NSW : 1895 - 1930)*
Queensland Times, Ipswich Herald & General Advertiser (Qld. : 1861 - 1908)#
- Herald (Adelaide, SA : 1899 - 1910)#
- Murray Pioneer (Renmark, SA : 1942 - 1950)#
- Murray Pioneer and Australian River Record (Renmark, SA : 1913 - 1942)#
- News (Adelaide, SA : 1923 - 1954)#
- Petersburg Times (SA : 1887 - 1919)#
- The Times and Northern Advertiser, Peterborough, South Australia (SA : 1919 - 1950)#
- Wallaroo Times (Port Wallaroo, SA : 1882 - 1888)#
- The Wallaroo Times and Mining Journal (Port Wallaroo, SA : 1865 - 1881)#
- Weekly Herald (Adelaide, SA : 1894 - 1898)#
- Ballan Times (Vic. : 1914 - 1918)**
- Clunes Guardian and Gazette (Vic. : 1918 - 1918) **
- Cobden Times (Vic. : 1918) **
- Cobden Times and Heytesbury Advertiser (Vic. : 1914 - 1918) **
- Coleraine Albion and Western Advertiser (Vic. : 1914 - 1918)**
- Creswick Advertiser (Vic. : 1914 - 1918) **
- Daylesford Advocate, Yandoit, Glenlyon and Eganstown Chronicle (Vic. : 1914 - 1918) **
- Geelong Advertiser (Vic. : 1914 - 1918)**
- Grenville Standard (Vic. : 1915 - 1918)**
- Hamilton Spectator (Vic. : 1914 - 1918) **
- Koroit Sentinel and Tower Hill Advocate (Vic. : 1914 - 1918) **
- Lang Lang Guardian (Vic. : 1914 - 1918) **
- Mount. Alexander Mail (Vic. : 1914 - 1917)**
- Penshurst Free Press (Vic. : 1914 - 1918) **
- Richmond Australian (Vic. : 1914 - 1916) **
- Riponshire Advocate (Vic. : 1914 - 1918) **
- Rochester Express (Vic. : 1914 - 1918)**
- Talbot Leader (Vic. : 1914 - 1918) **
- Weekly News (Yarraville) (Vic. : 1914 - 1918)**
*Digitisation of these titles has been supported by the State Library of NSW as part of the Digital Excellence Program, funded by the NSW Government.
#Digitisation of these titles, selected by the Australian Newspaper Plan libraries has been funded by the National Library of Australia.
**Digitisation of these titles has been supported by the State Library of Victoria in collaboration with Public Libraries Victoria Network.
To find out the latest titles which have been added to Trove, subscribe to one of our Web feeds.
Through Trove, the national resource discovery service, there is free online access to over 10 million pages from over 500 Australian newspapers. All of the digitised newspapers are fully text-searchable and users can enrich and enhance the data through subject tagging, text correction and annotations.
Titles have been selected by the National Library in consultation with the state and territory libraries. A number of the titles are being digitised with the generous support and funding from a range of organisations. For those libraries and organisations wishing to digitise a newspaper title, please see our Contributor Guidelines. If you would like any additional information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.