- Search results
- All editions
Music, movement and the young child / by Heather Gell ; with line illustrations by Edith Lanser ; foreword by E. Harold Davies
Music in physical education.;
Music - Instruction and study.
- 1. What is rhythmic movement?
- 2. Working conditions
- 3. Preparing the instrument
- 4. Space and direction
- 5. Tone: dynamics and style
- 6. Metrics in music and movement
- 7. Time patterns and phrasing
- 8. Pitch … melody … harmony
- 9. Gesture, attitude and group design
- 10. Form and creative design in music and movement
- 11. Movement and instrumental tone qualities
- 12. Movement minus music and movement to the spoken word
- 13. Natural movement, and the rhythms of daily life and environment
- 14. Games, fantasy, and rhythmic drama
- 15. Planned lessons and the school time-table
- 16. Music for movement
- appendix: Music and little children.
- Work ID
Be the first to add this to a list