Reliance, Johnston Street Annandale, the home of Alfred Vandyke, around 1887 / Charles Bayliss Bayliss, Charles, 1850-1897

User activity

Share to:
View the summary of this work
Creator
Bayliss, Charles, 1850-1897
Subjects
Reliance (Annandale, N.S.W.); Ionic columns; blinds
Summary
Alfred Marie Anthony Ferdinand Eugene Van Dyke purchased 2 lots of land in North Annandale in July 1885, with frontages to Johnston and Trafalgar Streets. He is first listed in Sands' Sydney Directories in 1887 in Johnston Street. He is listed again in 1888, although he had sold the property to architect Joseph Ignatius Sheerin in December 1887. The Sheerin family remained in ownership of the property until 1924, renaming the house Dun Angues.
Bookmark
http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/9515033
Work ID
9515033

2 images of this work

Find a specific edition
Thumbnail [View as table] [View as grid] Title, Author, Edition Date Language Format Libraries

User activity


e.g. test cricket, Perth (WA), "Parkes, Henry"

Separate different tags with a comma. To include a comma in your tag, surround the tag with double quotes.

Be the first to add a tag for this work

Be the first to add this to a list

Comments and reviews

What are comments? Add a comment

No user comments or reviews for this work

Add a comment


Show comments and reviews from Amazon users