- All editions
An economic assessment of banana genetic improvement and innovation in the Lake Victoria Region of Uganda and Tanzania:
Smale, Melinda; Tushemereirwe, Wilbeforce K.
Tushemereirwe, Wilbeforce K.
Bananas - Genetic engineering - Economic aspects - Uganda.;
- Assessing the impacts of technical change in African agriculture / M. Smale
- Elements of the conceptual framework and sample survey design / M. Smale ... [et al.]
- Overview of the banana economy in the Lake Victoria region of Uganda and Tanzania / R. Kalyebara ... [et al.]
- Development and dissemination of banana technologies in Uganda and Tanzania / E. Kikulwe ... [et al.]
- Characteristics of banana-growing households and banana cultivars in Uganda and Tanzania / S. Edmeades... [et al.]
- A trait-based model to forecast demand for transgenic banana cultivars in Uganda / S. Edmeades and M. Smale
- Social capital and soil fertility management in banana production systems of Uganda / E. Katungi... [et al.]
- Determinants of banana production efficiency and labor demand in Uganda / F. Bagamba, R. Ruben, M. Rufino
- Use of hybrid cultivars in the Kagera region of Tanzania and their impact / S. Edmeades, J.M. Nkuba, M. Smale
- Assessing the potential impact of selected technologies on the banana industry in Uganda / R. Kalyebara, S. Wood, P. Abodi
- Conclusion and implications for research priority / M. Smale ... [et al.].
- Work ID
Be the first to add this to a list