- All editions
Food insecurity in Sub-Saharan Africa: new estimates from household expenditure surveys
Smith, Lisa C.; Alderman, Harold; Aduayom, Dede
Smith, Lisa C.
Food supply - Africa, Sub-Saharan.
- Conceptual and empirical basis for measures of food insecurity
- Data and methods
- Estimates of food insecurity
- Comparison with FAO estimates and related measures
- Evidence on cross-country comparability and other reliability issues
- Appendix A: Data sets not included in the study and reasons why
- Appendix B: Data collection and processing by country
- Appendix C: Standard errors for estimates of food security measures
- Appendix D: Country food security profiles
- Appendix E: Methods of estimating global and regional food energy deficiency prevalences when data are not available for all countries
- Appendix F: Differences in food security measures across total expenditure quintiles when quintiles are not based on predicted expenditures.
- Work ID
Be the first to add this to a list