- All editions
Linkages between land management, land degradation, and poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa : the case of Uganda / Ephraim Nkonya ... [et al.]
Land use - Africa, Sub-Saharan.;
Land degradation - Uganda.;
Poverty - Uganda.
- Linkages between poverty and land management
- Policy, socioeconomic, and biophysical context for poverty reduction and sustainable land management in Uganda
- Methods of data collection and analysis
- Land management and severity of land degradation
- Factors associated with crop productivity and household income
- Summary and discussion of the results and their relevance to Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Work ID
Be the first to add this to a list