- All editions
The impact of public infrastructure on Canadian multifactor productivity estimates / by Wulong Gu and Ryan MacDonald
Gu, Wulong; Macdonald, Ryan
Infrastructure (Economics) - Canada.;
Industrial productivity - Canada.;
Gross domestic product - Canada.
- Executive summary
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Growth accounting
- 2.1. Estimating multifactor productivity
- 2.2. Decomposing labour productivity
- 3. Public sector gross domestic product measurement
- 4. The impact of public capital on business sector output
- 5. Data and estimates
- 6. Impact of public capital on productivity growth
- 6.1. What is the impact on multifactor productivity?
- 6.2. How sensitive are the results to different elasticity estimates?
- 7. Changes to nominal gross domestic product and the labour share of income
- 8. Conclusion
- 9. Bibliography.
- Work ID
Be the first to add this to a list