- All editions
Using expressive arts to work with the mind, body and emotions : theory and practice / Mark Pearson and Helen Wilson
Arts - Therapeutic use.;
- Introduction. After We've Talked - What Then?
- 1. Evolution and Practice of Expressive Therapies
- 2. Towards Freedom, Choice and Empowerment: Evolution of Theory
- 3. Attachment, Integration and Renewal
- 4. Emotions and our Body: Working with Somatic Awareness
- 5. Emotion-focused Processes
- 6. Expressive Writing as Emotional First Aid
- 7. Exploring Art as Therapy
- 8. Use of Music in Expressive Therapies
- 9. Dreamwork
- 10. Transpersonal Influences: Spirituality and Counselling.
- Work ID
Be the first to add this to a list