- All editions
Dryad Handicrafts (Firm)
- no.22. Stenciling on paper and fabric.
- no.39. New vases for old.
- no.74. Two methods of marbling, by J. S. Hewitt-Bates and J. Halliday.
- no.78. Embroidered flowers, by A. L. Chadwick.
- no.103. Colour printing by the screen process, by T. J. Corbin.
- no.105. Gold and colour tooling, for bookcrafts, bookbinding and leatherwork, by John Mason.
- no.110. Cross-stitch.
- no.111. Tablet weaving.
- no.115. Some uses for coloured felt.
- no.118. Painting white wood ware.
- no.119. Felt flowers.
- no.120. Seven little novelties from a bundle of felt.
- no.124. More felt flowers.
- Work ID
Be the first to add this to a list