A reproduction of a photograph of the Fairfield Bridge. The bridge was one of the first constructed for the Outer Circle Railway in 1891. Its supervising engineer was [Sir] John Monash. The bridge was later to be repurposed as a road linking the Chandler Highway to Fairfield.; Inscriptions and Markings: "Outer Circle Railway Bridge over River Yarra at Fairfield (last section of line opened 1891)"