In 2012, the Australian Human Rights Commission conducted a Review into the Treatment of Women in the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and presented 21 recommendations to Parliament. The Chiefs of Service Committee (COSC) agreed to 15 of these recommendations, with the further six agreed to 'in principle'. This report presents an audit one year later of the ADF's progress in implementing these recommendations.
A Message from the Commissioner
Terms of Reference
Acronyms and glossary
Previous Reports of the Review
1. Audit approach and methodology
2. Summary of Audit findings
3. Overview of implementation of ADF Review recommendations
4. Principle 1: Strong leadership drives reform
5. Principle 2: Diversity of leadership increases capability
In order to set up a list of libraries that you have access to,
you must first login
or sign up.
Then set up a personal list of libraries from your profile page by
clicking on your user name at the top right of any screen.