Part 1 of the Report deals with the Ombudsman's Office pursuant to Section 32 of the Parliamentary Commissioner Act 1974. Part 2 of the report deals with the Information Commissioner's Office pursuant to Section 108A of the Freedom of Information Act 1992.
2. Outcomes of the 2003 resourcing review
3. Policing demands in the NT
4. NT police structure and resourcing
5. Funding arrangements
6. Capacity of NT Police to meet current and future demand
7. Office of the Commissioner and Deputy Commissioner (Direct reports - Commands, Divisions and Sections)
8. Crime and specialist services capability
9. Sex crime division
10. General duties
11. Remote policing
12. Northern Territory Police Force capability and options to reallocate or rationalise resources in support of frontline policing
13. Human resource issues
14. Assessment of opportunities to rationalise NT Police's straegic, operational and corporate capabilities
15. Rationalising policing activities with other government agencies
16. Federal funding risks
17. National and international policing issues
Apendix 1. Terms of reference (May 2012)
Appendix. Building our Police Force: status of assessment recommendations.
"This review was commissioned to examine the allocation and use of resources provided to the Northern Territory Police Force since the last major review conducted in 2003 and to assess current and future operational capability." - Executice summary.
Northern Territory. Department of the Chief Minister Commercial-in-Confidence
In order to set up a list of libraries that you have access to,
you must first login
or sign up.
Then set up a personal list of libraries from your profile page by
clicking on your user name at the top right of any screen.