"This report examines the identification of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander clients in a number of Australian Institute of Health and Welfare community services data collections, by analysing where Indigenous status is missing/not stated. It makes a number of recommendations, including that data collection manuals and training materials reflect the national best practice guidelines for collecting Indigenous status in health data sets. Where necessary, jurisdictions should consider modifying client forms and client information management systems to ensure consistency with these guidelines."--Publisher website.
2. Disability Services National Minimum Data Set
3. Supported Accommodation Assistance Program National Data Collection/Specialist Homelessness Services Collection
4. National Child Protection Data Collection
5. Juvenile Justice National Minimum Data Set
6. Home and Community Care Minimum Data Set
7. Community and residential aged care programs
Appendix A. National standard for Indigenous status.
In order to set up a list of libraries that you have access to,
you must first login
or sign up.
Then set up a personal list of libraries from your profile page by
clicking on your user name at the top right of any screen.