Examines the current role of the federal government owned Export Finance and Insurance Corporation and argues that rather than assisting a few large companies who export, the Corporation needs to focus on assisting small to medium businesses.
2. Export finance and insurance corporation
3. Private sector provision of export finance and insurance
4. Analytical framework
5. Economics of export finance and insurance
6. Pricing of export credit
7. Economic impacts of current arrangements
8. Financial management and performance
9. Governance arrangements
10. A future role for EFIC: limited supports for SMEs.
In order to set up a list of libraries that you have access to,
you must first login
or sign up.
Then set up a personal list of libraries from your profile page by
clicking on your user name at the top right of any screen.