In 1946 the Women's Services Sub-Branch of the Returned and Services League (RSL) received its Charter.
Membership to the League is open to:
• Those who served in the Australian Defence Force (ADF) in either of the two World Wars
• or in any theatre of conflict; or served overseas for not less than six months as a member of an approved peace-keeping force;
• or served for not less than six months in the regular or reserve forces of the ADF,
• or of any country not an enemy of Australia (shorter service can also qualify if discharge was honourable and for reasons beyond an individual's control);
• or if you are an Australian or allied citizen and served with or in support of the ADF or allied forces in any theatre or conflict;
• or served during World War II, as a member of the Australian Women's Land Army or as a member of a Voluntary Aid Detachment in a military or convalescent hospital. 
The Canberra Times (ACT : 1926 - 1995)Thursday 20 March 1958 p 10 Article
... form a sub-branch of their own. It has been done in N.S.W., where A.I.F. nurses have a sub-branch. The ... Women To Form ServicesSub-branch A women's sub-branch of the Returned Servicemen's League is to be ...
The Advertiser (Adelaide, SA : 1931 - 1954)Wednesday 10 November 1937 p 13 Article
... service vas. '-elo by the Cadell sub-branch on the bank of the River Murray. Felloe digpe's ? reVlTrnS e ... members are asked to attend to record their vote.- for the State board elections. Next Tuesday the sub-branch ...
This resource is likely to be relevant to your query (score: 1.11)
The Advertiser (Adelaide, SA : 1931 - 1954)Friday 26 November 1954 p 23 Article Illustrated
... - /II4RI 17V iff ARCH PAGE New Officers For R.S.LSub-Branch At the annual general meeting of the ... Returned Sisters' sub-branch of the RSL on Wednesday night in the Lady Muriel Wing of RSL head quarters ...
This resource is likely to be relevant to your query (score: 0.991)