The HH&CC (est 1997) is a dept. of the Greek Orthodox
Community of NSW (est 1898).
It was established to accumulate the history of the
Australian-Greeks in NSW.
1. Archives of the Greek Orthodox Community of NSW 1898- .
2. Archives of the Federation of the Greek Orthodox Communities
in Australia 1958- .
3. Ecclesiastical items from the first Orthodox church in
Australia 1889- such as icons, books, religion easels,
4. Banners from Greek Community events, gatherings and
5. Posters related to various events within the Greek community
included festivals, conserts, book launches, Greek National Days,
6. Archives of the Greek Festival of Sydney 1980- ..
7. Archives of the Cyprus Community of NSW.
8. Archives of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese 1928- .
9. Archives of the various Greek Associations in NSW.
10. Private Collections. Mr Lambis paschalidis, Mrs Evdokia
Nakou, Mrs Fofi Paschalidis-James.
11. Journals and magazines published by individuals or by Greek
12. Programs of the various cultural events.
13. Wedding crowns collection from 1950- .
14. Library. Reference and Fiction books predominantly in Greek.
Books published in Egypt and Cyprus. Also a collection of
Greek/Australian authors. A small collection of English books
related the Greek history and culture.
View the full record at
Collections Australia Network