Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title146
The Evelyn Observer was a weekly newspaper released from 1873 to 1942 in the north-east area of Melbourne, Australia. It was first published on 31 October 1873 from an out of school house at Kangaroo Ground. Andrew Ross, the district's first school master and hotel-keeper was the Observer’s first proprietor and he enlisted the help of a printer, John Rossiter who also became the first editor. The earliest surviving issue is 15 October 1875, held at the State Library of Victoria.See the full Wikipedia entry
Each item in the list represents a year and the number of issues digitised for that year. This is presented as Year YYYY : Number of Issues.
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the contributions of the following individuals and institutions.
Lenders and donors of collection material:
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
The National Library of Australia has digitised this work with the permission of the rights holder and enabled download or print options where possible for research or study. For any other purpose please contact the copyright owner via the publisher. More information...
The National Library of Australia supports creativity, innovation and knowledge-exchange but does not endorse any inappropriate or derogatory use. Please respect indigenous, cultural and ethical concerns.