The Worker (Wagga, NSW : 1892 - 1913)
Find an issue
- Click a decade link below to see a list of available issues for that decade
- Click a year link to update the calendars below
1. Select a year to see which months have issues in the following month calendar.
Want to be alerted to new content? Subscribe to one of the web feeds below.
Cite this title: http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-title747
- The Worker.
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Title from title screen.
From July 2, 1894 for three weeks during the elections, known as The daily worker.
Digitised as part of the "Digitised newspapers and more" which allows access to historic Australian periodicals.
From 1892-1893, half of the paper was published in Brisbane, half in Wagga. From July 1893, published in Sydney.
Also available in print and on microfilm.
- Life Dates
- Vol. 2, no. 1 (Sept. 24 1892)-vol. 22, no. 44 (October 30, 1913)
- Later Title
- Australian worker (Online) 2202-915X
- Former Title
- Hummer (Online) 2203-0700
- Australia New South Wales Sydney
Where can I find copies?
The National Library of Australia acknowledges the use of newspapers and microfilm owned by the State Library of New South Wales for the digitisation of this title.